Heavy Equipment REntal
Easily complete heavier lift tasks on construction and industrial jobsites with the Genie S®-65 telescopic boom rental, offering a dual lift capacity up to 500-lb (227 kg) capacity. The Genie S-65 4WD telescopic boom lift features a revolutionary patented system which automatically senses the terrain in order to adjust the axle position, based on the ground condition. Designed to increase productivity, the positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels, even if one wheel loses traction.
The S-65 has minimal tail swing, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces, and a self-leveling platform that allows users to position the boom precisely. The four-wheel drive option makes it easy to drive up loading ramps for transport.
Genie S-65 4WD Boom Lift Features
- 56 ft 2 in (17.10 m) of horizontal reach
- 360˚continuous rotation turntable for quick positioning
- Smooth boom functions for finer control
- Virtual pivot primary boom aligns the machine’s center of gravity to work efficiently with a lower machine weight
- Max Platform Height: 58 ft 4 in | 19.79 m
- Below Ground Reach: 5 ft 7 in | 1.70 m
- Machine Width and Length (when in operation): 8 ft 2 in, 30 ft 11 in | S-65: 2.49 m, 9.42 m
A deposit is required for most reservations. Reserve your equipment as far in advance as you can to ensure your rental is available when you need it. Call immediately (one hour or less) if you have a problem with your rental equipment. You must make a report of an issue when it happens. Check the return time on your contract to avoid extra charges. Call if you need to keep the equipment past your reservation. Clean your equipment and refill it with gas before returning to avoid extra charges. Delivery and pickup are available.