- Call ahead and make a reservation to ensure your rental is available when you need it.
- Call immediately (one hour or less) if you have a problem with your rental equipment. Our staff is available 24/7. You must make a report of an issue when it happens,
- Check the return time on your contract to avoid extra charges.
- Call for approval if you need to keep the equipment past your reservation.
- Clean your equipment and refill it with gas before returning to avoid extra charges.
- You must have a driver’s license to rent.
- If you are towing your equipment, you will need to provide proof of active registration, insurance and driver’s license.
- Your rental item may be reserved after you, so please call prior to your due time if you need to extend your rental.
- Delivery and setup are available.
- Rates are quoted upon request.
- Items can only be delivered and picked up at ground level.*
- At the time of pickup, items should be cleaned and ready at a predetermined location.
*Limited access areas require an extra charge
Call Now: (814) 483 0011-reserve the equipment you need TODAY.